DayCare In Vancouver is requiring a Early Childhood Education Assistant.
– College or Bachelor Degree in Education
– Montessori Certificate for Toddlers (3 to 6)
– Provincial BC Early Childhood Education Assistant Certificate. (or willing to obtain it, we provide guidance on how to obtain it)
• Support early childhood educators in carrying out programs that promote the physical, cognitive, emotional and social development of children
• Engage children in activities by telling stories, teaching songs and preparing crafts
• Prepare snacks and arrange rooms or furniture for lunch and rest periods
• Assist with proper eating, dressing and toilet habits
• Submit written observations on children to early childhood educators or supervisors
• Maintain daycare equipment and assist in housekeeping and cooking duties
• Attend staff meetings to discuss progress and problems of children
• May assist early childhood educators or supervisors in keeping records.
BC ECE assistant certification can be obtained outside Canada and taking Online Courses.
Register an account
Login To Your Account